Sorry I've been off the scene for a minute. I went to write so many times last week and just didn't. Don't know what that was about.
So I weighed in today, and I gained 1 point something... honestly I think that's pretty good considering I drank myself silly on thursday, ate crap on friday, drank more beer on saturday/ chowed down on the PASTA BAR that was at my "little sister's" 21st birthday party. Danielle, who I went to the condo with a couple weeks ago, is the mother of this girl... like I said they're all like family to me. Oh and then Sunday I ate a jr. bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's and later some fries. So yeah, a one point something gain is not too bad. I'm still having a difficult time staying motivated... sometimes "being skinny!" just doesn't cut it. LOL. I need to get my ass back in the gym, was doing really well til I couldn't take the pain from my herniated discs. Excuses, excuses... I'm going to be in pain forever, I need to just deal with it.
As for school, my 10 page paper (technically no more than 12 no less than 8 page paper) has stuff on the eighth page, haha. I obviously need to add more to it, but that will be a challenge considering i am having a hard enough time keeping my eyes open right this moment and I have class tonight. Crap, I forgot to read... it's not like we've had 5 weeks or anything to read this chapter... yep, ridiculous. I better have gotten an A on the midterm, though I doubt it. *fingers crossed* Then all I have left this semester is a 20 page paper for the Tuesday class, a final for the Monday class, and I need to finish my capstone paper. This semester of 3 classes that I thought originally would make me suicidal hasn't been SO bad. Ok back to the paper that's due tomorrow-- haha. Umm, yeah. Whatever y'all know I will get it done. I always do. I just hope it's up to this guy's standards... which I can't really tell. What's weird is after reading through most of it the other day I was kind of like "wow, this is a good paper!" which I'm usually never like. But, who knows? Maybe it will earn me that A I so desperately want.
No comments:
Post a Comment