1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? I am actually in a transition period for make-up. Being 25 I am about to start buying the expensive stuff as opposed to the "cheap" stuff.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Diet Pepsi
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Tagalongs... you can NEVER go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Ick-- I HATE onions with a passion... so I french fries it is!
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I wrote most of my paper on Saturday. And I lost three pounds. *cheese grin*
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Music... like buying singles off of iTunes.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? Nothing at the moment... le sigh. That's what happens when I'm taking classes.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? If I'm trying to tell a story and it's convenient I will call the person... or if I'm driving I want someone to call me or I'll call the person if they insist on having a conversation while I'm at the wheel. I do enjoy texting.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? I've acted and I've sang and I've played the drums... but it's been at least since 12th grade.
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? It depends who I'm around. I like the easy out of truth, but sometimes I just like to mix it up and pick dare to throw everyone off... not that I've played truth or dare in a few years, but you know.
Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs, but don't forget to let me know about it!
1 comment:
Oatmeal DEFINITELY for the win! Want to hear a yummy trick?
Buy regular oatmeal (not instant packets or the instant canister). Cook it over the stovetop on low heat with half skim milk/half water (small pinch of salt). I add a little splenda and cinnamon, twoo. When there is still a few minutes of cook-time left, add an egg white and mix it really quickly into the oatmeal. Cook for 2 more minutes and eat. It takes only 5 minutes total to cook the oatmeal... regular oatmeal keeps you full longer than instant AND the egg white is only like 10 calories but really good protein!!!
Post a Comment