Sunday, March 13, 2011

WVA, Nat Geo, and Whale Bits...

I left for West Virginia last night with Danielle.  She is my mom-friend.  She was my mom's best friend and a sort of mentor to me and she and her family are like my own family.  They also own a bangin' condo in the mountains of West Virginia.  So I'm here attempting to write the 10 page paper I have due on the 22nd.  It's proving to be easier thought than done.  I have six pages so far, but kind of a lot of quotations.  I don't know how my prof will feel about that.  A lot have come out of the book we use for class which I'm sure is a big no-no, but I'm so unmotivated.  I've also quoted the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) numerous times, but when your topic revolves around contracting, why wouldn't you?  Or I?  I don't know, I've been writing for several hours, you cannot possibly expect me to use proper mechanics and grammar here and now.  Hehe aww Danielle's asleep on the couch next to me while some weird ass show is on the Nat Geo channel... or is it History?  No, definitely Nat Geo.  They just showed a caterpillar turning into a butterfly and now... crabs?  Idk my bff Jill?

I was in such a funk this week... I could barely get out of bed.  I hate those days.  Oh my... whale penis!  Sorry I have got to stop watching this crazy nature show. 

That's all for now, I am obviously too distracted at the moment.  Wish me luck on finishing this paper... I desperately need it.  Goodnight!

PS- I just watched a praying mantis demolish a monarch butterfly.  I wish you could see my face right now because words cannot describe it.

No comments: