Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some ranting ending with a spotlight on take home tests!

I'm super unhappy today for reasons I cannot really divulge because this blog is public.  And even though I'm pretty sure only one person reads this, I can't help the feeling of big brother watching me.  The long and the short of it is I'm displeased at my place of employment.  I know I need to look for something else, I just need to update my resume.  Moving right along...

I have a rather busy weekend ahead of me-- baby shower Saturday followed by driving to Ocean City for Shannon's birthday then coming back the next day.  March is always crazy, I have known this forever, yet still I waited to work on my papers.  Oh well, I'm hoping to go up to the condo the following weekend to do school and just chill the F out.  I think I deserve it.

Tonight I'm going down to VA to visit a friend who says she needs a friend, I don't think I'll be very good company myself, but tonight I'm happy to oblige.

*Spotlight*
Take Home Tests
Always sounds like the greatest idea ever, but never turns out that way.  After talking with several classmates last night, I have found that our take home midterm for a different class is kind of hard and some of the answers are nowhere to be found.  Fuck.  I should have warned you, I like to cuss from time to time.  Looks like I will be spending tomorrow and Friday night working that out (along with doing laundry and purchasing a shower gift).

1 comment:

LAPT said...

Hey girlieeee! Update that resume and get to looking! You can do it.