Monday, March 7, 2011

RAGE, RAGE!

I am absolutely fuming right now.  I weighed in today at WW and I have GAINED two point something pounds over the past three weeks!  I almost cried right then and there.  A loss of .1 would have made me happy because I've been careful about what I've been eating (this weekend aside) AND I've definitely been more active.  Even this weekend I didn't go completely nuts with all the crappy food we made in Ocean City.  I'm not obsessed with numbers, but this is frustrating.  I feel like such a loser-- and not in the biggest loser type of way. 
I'm so angry... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I don't even know why I try.

1 comment:

LAPT said...

Hey hey hey... deep breaths! You try because it's for the good of your overall health. And even if the numbers go up once in awhile, you are still building a foundation of WILLPOWER! It could be anything--eating super salty foods a day or a couple days before weigh-in. It could be from drinking more water (which I suggest drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day)... who knows. Keep trying and push through this next week and you'll feel happy when the scale goes down. YOU CAN DO IT!