So I went to the eye doc yesterday after work and let me just say that he was nothing short of amazing. Every step of everything he did, he explained what he was doing and why. It was so informative and awesome! I actually found out that I am neither nearsighted nor farsighted, I just have the astigmatism. Basically, my cornea is misshapen so when light goes through it doesn't reflect correctly out so it causes the world to look blurry... along with that blurriness comes terrible headaches and other things for straining the eyes and the brain to see clearly. When all was said and done, I got my contacts! I am a little jittery putting them in and taking them out still (ok maybe bc it hasn't even been 24 hours), but I love not having to wear glasses-- I can see everywhere I look, there are no smudges, I'm not self-conscious (well, one less thing to be self-conscious about haha), c'est magnifique!
And I just figured out why my eyes are constantly burning out of my skull by the time I go home everyday... the fricken brightness on my monitors was almost all the way up! Woooow, I'm special.
I have class tonight-- ze capstone! Have to have my powerpoint presentation figured out, it can only be 3 minutes long... I don't think that will be too hard. Hell I'll even barter with other people who want to take longer-- I'll give the run down of mine in 1.5 minutes.
That's all for now! Have a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment