Monday, June 6, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Challenge

I am still doing Weight Watchers, but I want to try and be more of a part of the blogger community so I am signing up for the

challenge. I actually had another loss this week of 5 point something lbs!  I am totally pumped. 

Basically by the end of this summer I want to have gotten into the habit of eating all the important nutrients I am supposed to daily.  In WW language these are the "good health guidelines."  It's going to be tough, especially the dairy part, but I think I might be over my fear/hatred of yogurt so that's a good thing.  I also need to remember to track everything and stay within my allotted points plus values.  And hydrate hydrate hydrate!  Which means water-- not Diet Coke (aka the elixir of life). 

Also this summer I want to build up a real honest to goodness work out regime... and by the end I hope to be gymming it up 5 times a week.

I don't really have a goal weight by the end of the summer, I would rather just maintain good habits, but I guess I would like to lose 10-20 lbs by the end of August.  I know that's kind of lofty, but maybe I'll land somewhere in the middle.

I've finally been losing every week for the past few, but it's not because I'm necessarily doing things right.  I want to reach a happy medium.

1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Build up the exercise, and track consistently and you will lose what you need to lose! Welcome to the challenge!