I do WW at work, but today I had a meeting during the time of what would have been my weigh-in. I will try and locate another meeting somewhere else this week so I know how I'm doing, but I'm wary to weigh-in on another day with a different scale... thoughts?
I believe my week went well. The weekend was a little rough because a cousin of mine was visiting, but I tried to not over-indulge. I also took my dad to a baseball game yesterday for father's day and I did have a hot dog ;). Oh, and a huge daquiri, but the only other thing I ate yesterday were some crabs and shrimp so I actually stayed within my P+ for the day. Mmmm crabs.
Also last week I worked out Monday and Wednesday. Trust, it will be more this week. It takes me a little while to get used to new routines. I have a buddy now and that makes all the difference.
5 comments:
Glad you have an exercise buddy, it DOES help! Keep eating well and beware of the weekends! :-)
Maybe plan for weekends so you have more reserves, plus plan some good snacks. You are doing well, though.
Don't just love hot dogs at ball games...sigh...sounds like you are doing great.
Mmmmmm... love seafood!! Keep up the good work. Glad you had a good time with your dad!!
I don't think I'd trust a weigh in on a different scale, so I'd be tempted to leave it and just weigh in next week (unless your usual group has more than one meeting a week? then you could go to another of theirs).
Post a Comment