So I originally started this blog to help me get through grad school while working full time and maintaining a social life. I also started talking a lot about my weight loss journey that has been a long winding road of ups and downs, smiles, frowns, woohoos and boohoos. Seeing as I am in my last semester of grad school, it's probably good that I start finding other things to discuss.
The hardest part about this semester is going to be myself. Staying motivated, focused, and doing what I need to do to get the grade I know I can get in this ONE class that I'm taking. All that is asked of me is to read and show up (oh and take a 3.5 hour final at the end of it all). I read for the first time today. Class started two weeks ago. Epic fail. I really want an A, but I'm not exactly starting out on the A path. Usually I'm all gung-ho at the beginning of a semester. Now I fear that I've caught Senioritis. I'm just so tired all of the time, reading will only make me fall asleep... right?
Now more than ever I need to push myself. I need to finish up with the amazing grades I've maintained all along because this is my second chance at proving what I can do in school. July 26th is just around the corner.
1 comment:
You go girl yourself!! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate (figuratively speaking of course) - glad to make your acquaintance and I am looking forward to our success!
Post a Comment