It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
Ok, I'm done with that. So this week has been so-so. I am having to spend a lot of money over the next week so I'm not really happy about that. My car needs some things, I needed a new cell phone, and I have to get a crown on my tooth. Oh and I still have to finish paying my tuition and another doctor bill from a couple months ago... oops! Just when I think I have my debt under control... there it goes piling up again. The American dream, right?
Oh well. I'm hoping this weekend will bring some much needed time to sort out clothes and do laundry and stuff. Otherwise, my brother just might sign me up to be on Hoarders or Clean House or something... just me and my room. LoL!
Will be working out tonight... huzzah!
I never really watched much tv as a teen/young adult... until on-demand and dvr came about. I was never around much to watch what I might have wanted to. But thanks to those two inventions, I almost feel like a tv fanatic. That being said, True Blood starts Sunday-- yay! Weed and The Big C are on Monday-- double yay!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment