I don't know that my title is grammatically correct, but whatever, you get what I mean.
After having soup with a sick friend last night it took all of my strength to not just go home and veg out. It was getting late and I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym, but my buddy had sent me a text motivating me to go (she was out of town) so that was in the back of my mind. I made a compromise. I called another friend and asked her to go for a walk with me, so we did! It was a lovely walk... I have no idea how far it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least 2 miles. It's going to start getting really hard again to go to the gym because I'm in a lot of pain from my herniated discs. My hip/butt area kills. This always seems to happen when I try to incorporate stretching and weight machines. I think I'm just going to have to stick to the elliptical and occasionally treadmill, though that tends to bore me.
I have class tonight and I forgot my backpack at home! Where's a mom when you need her?
No comments:
Post a Comment