Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wahoo!

Today was amazing.  I was in a good mood pretty much all day.  I ate pretty well and had an AWESOME work out.  It was really hard and I pushed myself a great deal, but in the end I felt great afterwards, well, great and starving haha.  I came home and made myself some tofu shirataki noodles and melted some laughing cow light cheese in them.  I also heated up a morningstar grilled chikn patty and steamed some snap peas.  I mixed that all together and it was delish! 

Class was alright last night.  We actually got out early... 9:15 instead of 9:40... I'll take it!  Tuesdays are so long.  Just six weeks left though and I'll have a master's degree! 

I appreciate all the support I've received thus far from StS challengers and other readers.  Does anyone know what I should do for my "bingo arms," i.e. the flabby mcflabsterness that's going on?

Oy, I'm tired.  Goodnight for now! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Turbosculpt is great for toning not just the arms but everything.

LAPT said...

Mmm I am a fan of the spicy 'chicken' Boca Burgers! Good call on the tofu noodles, too!

GOOD JOB! For me, it's still a successful day if you can look back and recognize that you said "no" more often than you would normally to treats. :-)

And um...I am not the person to ask about arms. I'd like to know that, too.

Lizzie said...

Hey—yesterday I gave you a Stylish Blogger award. Feel free to pass it on, or to quietly bask in the glow of my appreciation!