This really nice man at my ww meeting gave one to each of us ladies yesterday. So cute! And definitely put a smile on my face for most of the afternoon. Speaking of fat camp, I stuck to my goal and tracked 4 days last week. So far this week I've tracked yesterday and today. Oh, and I gained .6, but I'm not discouraged as that was probably the chinese food I gorged on Sunday night. That was totally worth it though because my brother and I spent time together. See, he is 13 years older than me and we've not always gotten along. Since the deaths we've become a lot closer, but we still keep our distance at times (happens when you live with someone I feel). But Sunday night I picked him up from work and we hung out and went grocery shopping together-- I was in desperate need of healthier food items. It was getting kind of late though so after I spent about $100 on healthy stuff, I ordered Chinese food for us... a bit counter productive maybe, but I was tired and not in the mood to cook. We ate food and watched TV together then went to bed. A perfect evening if you ask me.
Since I went into Sunday night, I should recap the rest of my weekend:
Friday-- went to class, came home, ate, watched tv, was in bed by 10:30!
Saturday-- post office (finally mailed the CD for the music exchange... oops), pedicures with Heather, followed by Chipotle and watching my little peanut!
That would be me and my goddaughter, Madeline. She's getting her 2 year molars so that's why she's a bit drooly on the shirt... that and oh yeah she's a baby.
After watching her, I went home and talked with my brother for a little while (conversation which led us to make plans for the next day) which was super exciting because we rarely make plans with one another. We're both just super busy. Then I went to Corner Pub, hung out with some of the usual suspects, went to Shannon's, stayed up all night and took her to Union Station at 5 AM so she could catch a train to NYC for Toy Fair. Catherine rode with me and we got McD's breakfast on the way home. At 6:30 I passed the F out. Woke up around 11:30 and went to the gym! Hooray for me! After I got home I resisted the urge to take a nap and got to work on my rough draft (finally). Mary came over to do work a little later and we ended up gabbing til she had to leave. Then I left to get my brother and you know the rest from there.
Who has not made an appearance in this post/weekend? My father. Why? He's started dating someone. My mother died five years ago. I'm happy for him. Any reservations I have about him dating has nothing to do with my mother and everything to do with me. Selfish? Perhaps, but I'm working through it. Change is an adjustment.
I sent in the topics for my other two papers today and got the OK on one and have to tweak the other a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment