Found this on a blog I just started reading.
1. What is your favorite movie?
The first three that come to mind are Notting Hill, Napoleon Dynamite, and Dirty Dancing.
2. If you could trade lives with an actor or actress for one day, who would you choose? And why?
I would choose Betty White because I would want people to fawn all over me and wonder what the next bad ass thing I'm gonna do is.
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Hands down Julia Roberts is my favorite actress... ever! She's amazing at life (so it seems). She's a phenomenal actress and I love almost everything she's ever been in. As for actors... I don't really have a favorite when it comes to acting skills... but Matthew McConaughey and Vin Diesel are scrumptious! Along with the usual Brad Pitt... oh and L.L.Cool J., and a plethora of others.
*So the Oscars were boring? What else is new? Anne Hathaway's dresses (and tux) were all really pretty. What do you think?*
No comments:
Post a Comment