Coming up with a topic for a paper about contracting is not that easy. Coming up with TWO topics for TWO papers both having to deal with contracting is a nightmare. Ok, in reality it's not that bad, I just don't know which direction I want to go in. I have a 10 page paper and a 20 page paper. Last night I threw out the idea of subcontracting and teaming to my professor and he loved it! So I guess that will be my 10 page paper. I would love to just copy my 25 page paper from the Capstone and use it as my 20 page paper, but that's not allowed. I'm trying to determine if it's even worth it to make the two similar to save me some research time... hmmmm??? Speaking of the Capstone-- that rough draft is due next week... AHHHH! I still never made that damn schedule for myself and now we are well into February.
Banana Break
Sorry I was starving and I'm finally back in fat camp again, counting points plus values and whatnot... all fruit is FREE! Which is amazaballs.
Anyway, back to school. I don't feel so overwhelmed, not yet anyway. I really feel like I should be overwhelmed. I still find myself waiting til the last minute to do stuff, but I'm surprisingly okay. I do need to try to stay in this weekend some and work on the Introduction section of my research paper because I would rather not be scrambling next Thursday night trying to make my rough draft as damn near perfect as possible. I don't need that stress.
OH! I am glad all of my Valentine's Day plans are solidified. First, I'm going to go to class. Next, I'm spending a romantic evening with Catherine and Mary! And by romantic, I mean we are going to make dinner, play Wii and/or do the Dirty Dancing workout DVD, drink champagne, and probably gossip about everyone we know or just talk about the boys we aren't dating at the moment-- that makes more sense. I'm fairly apathetic when it comes to Valentine's Day. I'm not really bitter, though I've always wanted to receive flowers at work... from anyone! That's kind of random, but there ya go... my feelings on V-Day... random, and not chock full of singles doom.
No comments:
Post a Comment