Friday, July 1, 2011

StS Week 4

From Monday 6/27
I lost 4.5 pounds!  I officially feel like I'm back on track.  I have a work out regime going and I learned yesterday that the elliptical for an hour is not really that bad. 

Back to the Present
So I'm sorry for being MIA... I have been running non-stop it feels like.  Yesterday I went to get a temp crown on my tooth and ended up finding out I need a root canal... went for that this morning... now I'm in more pain than I was before I went in there!   

Anyway, I will catch up on everyone's blogs ASAP and give y'all a real update.  Happy Friday and Happy 4th!

2 comments:

LAPT said...

YAY! CONGRATS!

Also that totally happened to me. I went in for an annual check-up (last year) and my dentist was all OMG YOU HAVE THE WORST CAVITY EVERRRR! MUST GET A ROOT CANAL RIGHT NOWWWW....seriously and then he shipped me over to a specialist one town over that very moment to get it done. Sad.

I watch TV on the elliptical or make a game out of it... like... for this song I will move the legs backward. For this song I will go REALLY FAST during the chorus, etc.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Yuck on the dentist! Glad you're back on track! Don't forget to link your post in! Keep it up this week!