Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Challenge Day 2

So it's not really necessary I guess to post every day, but I wanna get into this.  I will calculate my points later but so far I've had:
1 scrambled egg
3 pieces of turkey bacon
1 ginormous salad (romaine, shredded carrots, egg whites, a few garbanzo beans, green pepper and couple grape tomatoes, Italian dressing with a splash of honey mustard).
1 20 oz. Diet Coke that I still have about a third left of.
1 20 oz. water that I'm not finished yet.

I know, I know.  I need to drink more water!  I'm working on it! 
I won't be able to work out tonight because I've got class til almost 10.  I have been walking around a lot at work today though in order to get some movement in.  Tomorrow I will definitely be hitting the gym.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your salad sounds yummy. Best of luck on the STS. Gracie

http://graciestoughjourney.blogspot.com/