Yesterday I rounded off the day with a 6 inch sub from Subway, chips, cookie, and Diet Coke. All of which was provided by my professors because they're beast. My classmates, however, are annoying. Maybe it's because I'm a senior amongst freshmen and sophomores? Or perhaps I would like to be further along than page 6 of 16 after 3 hours! Seriously people, send an email or something.
However, today, is not going so well. I had the incessant craving and NEEEEEED for Cool Ranch Doritos. So instead of trying to eat around what I really wanted, I just bought the chips and ate the whole 2 and 1/8 oz bag. And you know what? I feel satisfied. I feel slightly guilty, yes, but mostly satisfied. I looked up the PPV (PointsPlus Values) and that bag just cost me 8. That's cool though because while looking that up I recorded my weight finally and since March 21 I have lost 13.1 lbs! That's a little over a pound per week... not bad I say. That really just made me excited and not want to eat Cool Ranch Doritos for a while haha.
Keeping my eyes on the prize though. The prize being the beach at the end of the summer. Would LOVE to be slimmer for that!
3 comments:
Sometimes the smartest thing is to just eat what you crave. I sometimes end up eating MORE because I'm trying to eat all these things that aren't what I'm craving...and I either go crazy with the other stuff or end up eating what I'm craving anyway. So...on those bad days, I find it's easier to eat a little bit of what I want. Moderation!
Yeah--sometimes I think that if I really want a candy bar I should just eat it and avoid the 500 calories of low fat things and the eventual two candy bars!
Just now reading you from StS and you make me miss DC (my stepdaughter used to live there...now LA) and particularly Eggspectation!
You have excellent taste in blog templates, by the way. (It's mine, too!)
Stay cool!
LOL You sound like my daughter. She and I are also following the WW Points Plus plan. Yesterday she called and was upset because she had just gone by McDonalds and got chicken nuggets and an ice cream cone. I told her she can't do this feeling deprived... it's a lifestyle change and you aren't going through life without some of your favorite things. She called later and said she threw away half the ice cream and ate only 3 nuggets... and ended up staying within her points limit for the day. I will enjoy following your progress.
Post a Comment