Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Boring

I am totally enjoying this short break from school.  When I leave work I get to go home!  What a novel idea! 

Not much to report on, I'm getting my appetite back after averaging 1-2 meals per day last week.  I wasn't sick, I just wasn't hungry.  So that I'm sure helped with my 2.4 pounds lost this week.  When I do eat, it's not much.  Last night for dinner I had a couple bites of potato salad, 1/4th of a cucumber, 97% fat free popcorn, and a WW ice cream sandwich.  For lunch I had a small salad and a few pieces of sushi. 

Like I said, not much to report... will hopefully carve out a workout regime for myself.  Excited for the weekend and it's only Tuesday... :)

**This just in**
I may not be as excited for the weekend... we shall see.  :-/

No comments: