Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love is a many splendid thing...

Is that sentence even grammatically correct? Is it splendid or splendored?  Wait, that red squiggly seems to mean it's not a word or is misspelled.  Whatever.

Spring fever is in full effect, but all I seem to have gotten is Bieber fever... great.  Two good friends of mine have recently entered (rather quickly) into full blown relationship statuses (one is facebook official, the other is not).  I am happy for them, however, it kind of makes me want to vomit.  And I knew this day would come, the day where the majority of my friends are now couples and I'm just there hanging out with the last few singletons.  It's been the same story most of my life, but I guess because I'm older it tends to bother me a little bit more than normally.  This is not supposed to be a whiny post either so I hope it doesn't read that way.  At the moment I am too crazy for a relationship I think.  A friend of mine keeps telling me to join a dating site because of a dream she had a few months ago in which I was successful on said site.  Idk, I hate internet dating, but I don't really do anything that lets me meet new people.  The bars that I frequent are filled with bros or old men... and if I had to choose I would totally go with the old men.  She even offered to pay for my subscription, but I'm not sure I can take her up on it haha.

I have a TON more to post about, but I will have to get around to it later.  Feliz cinco de mayo!     

No comments: