This past weekend was an extremely sports-filled weekend. Saturday the Orioles were taking on the Yankees at Camden Yards. I hate the Yankees with a fiery burning passion so I was definitely game to go. My friend Mary who is a huge Yankees fan came too, along with Catherine, Danielle, and Shannon (O's fans by default, not huge baseball fans). I was hopeful because even though my O's are doing horribly this season, and the Yankees are number 1 in the AL East-- we beat them 2 out of 3 in NY a week or two ago. Well, we got the pants beat off of us. 11-3... very upsetting. The most upsetting part was that in some of the plays it looked as if the O's weren't trying at all, but who am I? Not a professional baseball player, so who knows.
Sunday, Shannon had an extra ticket to the Redskins/Texans game... HAIL! That game was super exciting! All the way until the fourth quarter we were happy and screaming and all that fun stuff. Then it was tied and the game ended/went into OT. Then we got robbed... multiple times. Then we lost. WTF?!? On a lighter note, my Orioles beat the Yankees that day haha. Trust, I was conflicted with feelings haha.
Here are some pics from the game:
 |
| Danny and Melissa |
 |
| FedEx Field and the Redskins marching band. |
 |
| Me, Shan, Sean. |
No comments:
Post a Comment