So I FINALLY got my reprieve from the hellacious summer. A week in the Outer Banks with 11 of my good friends and the cutest Goddaughter anyone could ever hope for. We laughed, we cried (from laughing), we drank... a lot. Aside from the booze I didn't teeter too far off the fat camp trail. I did not count points because I wasn't trying to drive myself completely nuts on the vacation I have been counting down the days to for at least 6 months.
However, yesterday at work I ate a pack of Starbursts, a bag of Cheetos, a bag of pretzels, and a Snickers bar. Explain that to me. All week on vacation the worst thing to cross my lips was booze and some Oreos, yesterday I go nuts. I feel a little better having confessed that just now though.
While on vacation my friend Kelly shot me a text warning of the impending crisis that is our upcoming strategic planning class. Now, that's just mean spirited. I was leaving the next day, that could have waited. Immediately that pit sank itself deep into my stomach. I finally figured out 90% of the financial aid crap, but I still have little things to do before classes start NEXT MONDAY ::cries::.
This post is weak sauce, I apologize... I'm just not feeling it today, but I didn't want to leave people hanging too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment