Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spring Eleven

I went to my first class of the semester last night and this definitely will be my most challenging semester of all.  But I still want straight A's.  Goodbye social life, hello library! 

Yesterday's class, Fed. Contract Management and Administration, consists of a text that's Bible thickness, a professor who reminds me of a slightly more neurotic Jerry Seinfeld (in a good way), and papers the sum of the page numbers equaling anywhere from 25 to 40 pages.  I realize, folks, that I am in grad school, and that people in grad school have to do research and write papers, etc.  Bare (or is it bear?) with me for a second.  Even though I have only attended one of three class I am taking so far this semester I do know that in my next class I will have a 25 page paper/project, several journals, drafts, and articles I'll have to read.  As for the third class-- I have no idea what to expect at this point. 

When I figure out how I'm going to work this and get everything done, I will let you all know. ;)

2 comments:

LAPT said...

GOOD LUCK!

Jen said...

I got you for the music exchange! Do you have any preferences or kinds of music that you really dislike? You can e-mail me your address to jenpacker(at)msn(dot)com
Fun, fun!
Good luck with your schooling and work and life!