Alright this snow storm definitely does not hold a candle to last year's "SnOMG" or "Snowmageddon," but it definitely takes the cake for worst traffic disaster in the DC Metro area in a looooong time (that's my unofficial report). I have friends who have been on the road for HOURS with no hope of being home any time soon.
Luckily, today was a sick day for me so I haven't had to deal with any of it. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that I have power and hope that it remains on.
Since I am now able to use older articles for my research paper, I downloaded a bunch earlier that I need to weed through and make sure I can actually use them. What I really want to do is watch Fantasia and Beauty and the Beast that I just ordered and received from Amazon in the mail a couple days ago. Sigh. I'm trying to remain a devout student however and am answering the chapter review questions that we have to turn in. In the meantime, I'm praying for a snow day tomorrow.
I also realized that I have not posted any pictures since the Redskins game I went to back in September or October and that's no fun. So enjoy some of these gems from New Year's Eve!
 |
| Some of my bestestes. Jessica, Heather, myself, and Meg |
 |
| This kid is like my little brother. I <3 him! |
 |
| Carlos looking faaaabulous! |
 |
| My college bestestes! Mary, me, Cyndi, Catherine. |
 |
| Mother of my godchild... love this woman! |
 |
| Danielle is like my second mom. |
 |
| Yeah, I'm goofy and I love champagne! Poppin' bottles! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment