Monday, August 1, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Challenge Weeks 8 and 9

Sorry for my brief hiatus... I was crazy busy trying to finish up school. Last week I managed to lose 3 lbs and this week I gained 6!  Yes this past week has been my worst thus far, and I am going to make damn sure it's my last downfall... I don't have school as an excuse anymore... I now have the time I was devoting to my studies to reeeeally focus on my health.  That was painful today though at weigh-in... I felt like such a failure.  But I let that pass and now I am determined to turn my life around!

I also want to apologize... I have like 300 unread posts in my reader... I'll try to get to some soon and comment!  I'm actually busy at work for once and it's kind of nice.

oh yeah and btw, by "finish up school" I mean actually finish.  I can now say I have a Master's degree!! squee!

6 comments:

downsizers said...

Congratulations on the degree. Now you can focus on your health and really get this weight loss thing going - hope so!

Thrice Blessed said...

Congratulations on your Degree! What was your major?

LAPT said...

1) CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MASTERS!!!! So so so so proud of you.

2) Juice...it does sort of fill me up, in that I'm not ravenously hungry by the time I normally get to eat breakfast at work (about 11 AM...yeah). Trying to use more veggies in the juice than fruit.

3) You can do it, girl... that week is over and you're starting a new one.

Michele said...

Congrats on finishing your degree!!!

Congrats, too, on a great weight loss! Have another great week of STS!
michele

Julie said...

WOW, congratulations on your degree. That is awesome. Now to get your degree on your weight loss. You can do this, I know you can.
Take care and God Bless!!

Thrice Blessed said...

I hope you are doing okay! Now that Slimmer this Summer is drawing to a close, I am inviting fellow challengers to join a new challenge. Come and check it out! http://thriceblessed-lessofme.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-challenge.html