Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Challenge Week 7

Ok a lot of things are winding down.  Sorry for the lack of a post.  Last week I lost 2 pounds, this week I gained 1.  I went away with the girls for a night and opted for candy and vodka rather than carrots and diet coke.  Since I weigh-in on Mondays there was no hope for me.  I had a nice work-out yesterday though.  I've incorporated the bike into my routine... my thighs were burning but it felt soooo good!  I'm back on track so I'm not even down on myself from this weekend because I had fun and I ate when I wanted to and tried not to stuff myself which is a good change I believe. 

On another note, tonight is my last class... next week is my final.  Soon, I'll be a Master!  Hahaha.  I can't believe it's gone by so fast. 

3 comments:

downsizers said...

There is till time for you to do quite well - we are only half done so kick it in gear and you will have a happy August 28!

Lizzie said...

Just have to know...candy and vodka TOGETHER? Or separately? I know there's cupcake flavored vodka but beyond that...

And yes, make this an ass-kicking week weight-wise!

Michele said...

Hope you have a better week in the STS! Congrats on almost being a Master!