Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Challenge Week 5

So because Monday was a holiday and I didn't have work, I didn't have my meeting at work.  Food has been going well-- I made a HUGE fruit salad over the weekend that I'm quite proud of... so I've been eating that for breakfast and stuff.  However, this week I do feel slightly bloated, which I think is because I'm a woman... oy.  I haven't gotten as much formal exercise in as I hoped to over the past few days-- for example I spent a good portion of Saturday walking around DC and a museum (Crime and Punishment... soooo coooooool).  If I had to guess my weight I would say I'm probably up 1 or 2 pounds.  I seriously blame the bloating though because everything else has pretty much been on point.  Ooh, this weekend I also made a lasagne using (mostly) eggplant in lieu of lasagne noodles!  It's really tasty!  Thank you Hungry Girl!  That's all I got for now.

PS- still am trying to catch up and comment on everyone's blogs... :)

5 comments:

Natasha Vaughn, Designer said...

That lasagna sounds divine. I'll have to try it.

Laryssa said...

You did great on Friday's weigh in so don't concern yourself too much with what you *might* be weighing now since it's common to go up a pound or 2 mid-week. You've got a couple more days before your next weigh in .... so drink up lots of fluid or have a dandelion root tea to flush out all that extra fluid that's just hanging around. That will help with the women's bloating issue. :)

And I love eggplant lasagna!!!

downsizers said...

Hopefully the bloat is gone by the next weigh in. There can still be fat loss but the bloat is hiding it. You will see the fat loss soon if you have been meeting your goals. Here's to a good week for all of us!!

Michele said...

Your food choices sound reasonable. Try to get in more exercise and you will nail week 5.

Michele said...

Hope to see a new post soon about STS. You can do it. Stay strong!